Monday, November 7, 2011

Lovin' Fall!

Okay. So...I've been really bad and have not updated this thing in a while. I'm skipping over summer and just moving straight to fall! I'm not sure if anybody actually reads this or not but I'm going to try to be better with my updates. I love fall for many, many reasons.  I love the cooler temperatures and the fact that it is a little more socially acceptable to wear stretchy pants and sweatshirts. I also love it because every month has something fun going on. I kick off September with both of my children's birthdays and then we move into October and celebrate Halloween and then, of course, we have Thanksgiving in November. By then, my stretchy pants aren't quite as stretchy as they were in September. Anyway...another added bonus is, if the Rangers are doing good, we have post-season Rangers action which is great!! So...those are a few reasons I love the fall!

Wonderful Fall Season images
Fall Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment