Monday, November 7, 2011

Grayson Turns 5!

On September 21, my first born turned 5 years old!! I really can't believe it. So many people have told me to cherish these days because they go by fast and that is so true. It seems like he was just born. And...the sad thing is I am already forgetting some of the cute little things he did when he was younger. He has truly grown to be the sweetest little boy and the best big brother. He is so kind-hearted and cares so much about other people's feelings. He also has a huge imagination and an extensive vocabulary. He really amazes me with all things he comes up with. He has brought us so much joy over the last 5 years. 

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. My mom took this of the Grayson and me a few days after we came home from the hospital. I think he looks so sweet here!

We had Grayson's birthday party at Gymnastics Sports Center on September 17. He had been talking for 6 months about wanting a dinosaur party so that is what we did. He had a great time. His favorite part was getting a "medal" for being the birthday boy! 

Grayson and one of his best buddies, Carly!

Jumping on the trampoline

Blowing out the candles on his dinosaur cake!

Opening presents

Gummy dinosaur favors

I had to post a picture of the cupcake toppers I made. I was pretty proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment