Monday, November 7, 2011

Kendyl Turns 2!

On September 24, my little miss priss turned 2! I can honestly say my life has not been the same since she arrived. She is the funniest little thing and she is always into something. We can't turn our backs for a minute. She is starting to talk now which is so cute and funny. She loves babies and her "bubba" aka Grayson. Growing up I always imagined having a little girl and she is exactly what I would have asked for in a daughter. She's headstrong, smart and sassy!! Yes...at 2 years old, I can already tell she is not going to let anybody push her around. I love it :) 

Sweet baby Kendyl
We had Kendyl's birthday party at our house on September 24. We borrowed a bounce house from our buddies, the Maroneys. We just had a few friends over and they all played outside. The party was a ladybug theme so we had ladybug cake and cake balls and lots of other snacks. She was a little cranky by the time we got around to the cake and presents. But...I think she had a great time and enjoyed partying with her friends.

Balloon "swag" I made from pinterest.

Kendyl loves bubbles

Ladybug cake and cake balls made by the fabulous, Courtney Reames

Not happy...

Mom and dad with the birthday girl

Riding on her Dora 4-wheeler

Napping in her ball pit after the festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment